Our precision is based upon our 5P PROCESS
OUR 5P PROCESS CREATES PREDICTABILITY
Partnership: We partner with you-get to know you and what is important to you. We find out your:
- Short and long term oral health goals
- Emotional needs
- Medical issues (if any)
- Fears and concerns
- Budget for oral health
Planning: We will take the time to do a thorough and complete examination. This allows us to:
- Make a proper and complete diagnosis. The diagnosis is THE KEY to predictable treatment.
- Work with you to find the best solutions and create a plan for your individual needs.
- The plan will outline the treatment sequence and the time and fees that are needed to get you to the level of health that you desire.
Precise Treatment: The treatment will be based upon solid scientific principles and research.
- We will find out what you need to be dentally and mentally comfortable.
- Sedation options are available to reduce or eliminate your fears
- We will efficiently schedule your treatments to minimize your visits to the office.
- Treatment will be precise and accurate.
Prevention: Prevention is the key to predictable long lasting care. Our preventive maintenance program is second to none. At each periodic supportive care/maintenance visit we:
- Re-examine and record the current oral conditions and compare to previous visits
- Remove bacterial biofilms that can lead to reinfection and damage.
- Review your hygiene effectiveness and provide coaching as needed
Pledge: We promise to do everything in our power to get it right and make it right. The practice of medicine and dentistry is as much an Art as it is a Science. We work on human beings and not robots. Every person is different and not all people respond to treatment the exact same way. No doctor can guarantee an exact outcome and neither can we. What we do pledge is to use every means at our fingertips and use the best science and available practices to obtain the best result we can for you.
That is our 5P pledge.