Our procedure is based on complex dental science that comes from over twenty-five years of experience from Dr. Silberg.
At Pinnacle Center – Dental Implants & Periodontics, we’re always on the search for exclusive new dental treatments to bring to our patients. If you’re experiencing discomfort from traditional dentures or looking for a solution to those gaps in your smile, you might be the perfect candidate for Implant Supported Dentures. This innovative new treatment is a revolutionary upgrade on dentures, combining them with modern dental implant technology. We’re here to tell you more about Implant Supported Dentures, and why you might want to talk to us at Pinnacle Center – Dental Implants & Periodontics.
Implant Supported Dentures: Innovative Upgrade
Implant Supported Dentures are dentures that remain secure in your mouth, rather than laying on the gums like traditional dentures. They are supported by dental implants that allow the dentures to work just like your regular teeth for all functions, including eating as well as for aesthetic purposes. You also have the benefit of being able to remove them for cleaning if you wish. Dr. Mark E. Silberg will be able to explain the difference between fixed dental implants, or removable Implant Supported Dentures, and talk you through the best dental options available for you.
Are Implant Supported Dentures Right For You?
If you have missing teeth or are frustrated with your current traditional dentures, you could consider Implant Supported Dentures. Patients who have worn traditional dentures for a while may have a slightly reduced bone mass, as conventional dentures may cause the bone density to be reduced in the jawbone. If you do have deterioration of bone density, you may need a bone graft to qualify for treatment. Dr. Silberg and his dental team will be able to talk you through all of your treatment options.
Implant Supported Dentures: You Can Smile With Confidence
There are many benefits of Implant Supported Dentures over traditional dentures, some of which are included below:
- Improved Chewing Function. While dentures often impair chewing due to slippage, Implant Supported Dentures allow for regular chewing activity as they are fixed. Enjoy eating and drinking as you typically would without worrying about your dentures slipping. Patients often say that they have to relearn how to eat with traditional dentures, while Implant Supported Dentures will maintain your ability to eat normally.
- Maintain A Strong Jaw. As unfixed dentures do not completely perform the normal function of teeth and can slip, your jaw does not benefit from the strengthening actions of eating and chewing food. Over a long time, this can lead to reduced bone density. With Implant Supported Dentures, your jaw will stay stronger and healthier for longer.
- Good As New Teeth. Implant-Supported Dentures look just like healthy teeth and remain fixed in place. Friends and family will have no idea that you have dentures, leaving you to smile and talk as usual. Molds and implants are shaped to slot precisely into your mouth for a flawless fit.
- Minimal Impact On Your Existing Teeth. While traditional dentures may put pressure on your teeth and cause them to move out of alignment, the exact fit of your Implant Supported Dentures will ensure that your current teeth are preserved.
- Be Confident In Your Smile. The fear of dentures slipping when laughing or talking can impact your confidence. So can gaps in your existing smile. With Implant Supported Dentures, you can feel confident in your teeth and the aesthetic experience so you can smile again.
A Treatment Plan Tailored To You
Dr. Silberg and his team will have an initial consultation with you to find out more about your current teeth and dentures. Our friendly team will carry out a dental exam, including X-rays, to make sure your jawline can support dental implants. Once the checks are complete, we will be able to recommend the best treatment for you.
If you decide on Implant Supported Dentures, then our team will take a series of molds and impressions to make sure that they are going to fit correctly. After we have the perfect template, we can begin to install the implants into your jaw. Once they have settled into your mouth, we can then specially fit the implants on top, so they can be specially removed for cleaning when needed. Dr. Silberg, Dr. Roll, and their dental team will be able to advise on how long the treatment will take and what to expect at each stage of your journey. Whether you’re already with us or are a new patient, we’ll be able to settle you in quickly.
Why Come To Pinnacle Center – Dental Implants & Periodontics?
As a 13-year, multi-award-winning Periodontist, Dr. Silberg is one of the leading experts in cutting-edge Implant Supported Denture treatment. Accredited to a board-certified level, Pinnacle Center – Dental Implants & Periodontics is focused exclusively on implant dentistry, dental or gum disease treatment, oral rehabilitation, and orthodontic cases. We’re solely focused on your Implant Supported Dentures, so you know when you’re coming to us we will never try to provide you with a service you don’t need.
Dr. Silberg and Dr. Roll have collectively operated for over 40 years and have been at the forefront of implant developments since their conception. Our patient reviews place us at a 4.9+ with over 70 of our visitors ready to attest to their positive treatment.
Our ethos is to work with our patients for a completely personalized care plan through our Silberg CARE Continuum, a four-point program that ensures complete 360-degree care for our patients. We begin with an initial consultation, ensure restoration of your teeth and gums before embarking on your Implant Supported Dentures, and assess a personal care plan with you for both mid-treatment and post-procedure care.
Do you want to restore your confidence with our Implant Supported Dentures? Contact us to schedule your initial appointment today to find out what tailored plan we can build for you at Pinnacle Center – Dental Implants & Periodontics.