The Perfect SolutionNot only are dental implants better than conventional dental treatments, such as dentures or bridges, in some cases, they are even better than your own natural teeth, because they never decay and never require root canals. Plus, dental implants:
- Look as natural and healthy as real teeth
- Last a lifetime and have a high success rate
- Are cleaned and maintained just like real teeth, no more glues or special cleaning products
- Give you greater stability and functionality, so you can speak, and look, better
- Give you increased bite force and improved chewing performance
- Will maintain, and even strengthen facial bone structure (with fluoride-treated titanium implants)
- Can improve your overall oral health
- Leave healthy teeth unaffected, with no need to cut or file down adjacent teeth (as with bridges)
- Are positioned for proper appearance and establishment of a proper bite
- Offer improved psychological health
- Are less expensive, in time and money, over the long-term, than other conventional dental treatments
A SOLUTION DESIGNED
ONLY FOR YOU
The permanent teeth we implant come in various shapes and sizes and have different types of surfaces. The dental implant (or implants) we select for you will depend upon a variety of factors related to your specific treatment needs. Dr. Silberg will only choose a permanent tooth implant that suits your individual needs.
If you are considering dental implants, your mouth will be examined thoroughly in your initial consultation with Dr. Silberg and your dental and medical history will be reviewed to ensure that dental implants are appropriate for you. Dental x-rays and, frequently, panoramic (or complete) x-rays of your jaws will be taken to evaluate your jawbone and to determine if it will accommodate dental implants. Occasionally, more detailed information is required and can be provided by more specialized digital or CAT scan x-rays. They will help determine if additional tests or procedures are needed to place your implants properly.
For a more detailed description of Dr. Silberg’s unique approach to personalized patient care and treatment, please see The Silberg CARE Continuum.
Dental Implants Pittsburgh PA Periodontist Dr Mark Silberg