There are many ways to communicate with our office. Please choose the method most convenient for you.
The Silberg Center for Dental Science
Tower View Professional Building
6200 Steubenville Pike (Route 60)
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
Telephone: (412) 787-8590
Fax: (412) 788-8590
Directions to the The Silberg Center for Dental Science:
- From 79 Southbound: Take 79 South to exit 60B Steubenville Pike. Continue on Steubenville Pike 2.0 miles. Look for Arbys Roast Beef on the right hand side. Our office is on the right hand side (next to Arbys).
- From 79 Northbound: Get off at the Crafton exit. Make a left at the bottom of the ramp. Continue straight (on Route 60 Steubenville Pike). Our office will be on the right hand side (next to Arbys Roast Beef) in 2.0 miles.
- From 22-30 West: Take Old 22-30 East to Route 60. Continue past the Tonidale Restaurant on the right. Continue straight through four traffic lights. We are the first building on the left, just past the water tower next to Arbys.
- From Downtown Pittsburgh: Go through the Fort Pitt Tunnels and stay on the Parkway West headed towards the airport. Go past Greentree, past Carnegie, Past the Interstate 79 exit, past Campbells Run Road, Past Ridge Road and get off at the next exit, Crafton/Route 60 (at the Red Bull Inn) to Route 60. At the bottom of the ramp bear left and make a left at the stop sign. This is Campbells Run Road. Make a right at the second light, which is Route 60 (Steubenville Pike). Our office will be on the left in 3/4 mile, just past the water tower and next to Arbys.
- From the Airport: Take the Crafton/Route 60 exit just past the Robinson Towne Center exit. At the stop sign, continue straight which is Steubenville Pike. Continue on Steubenville Pike through four traffic lights. Our office will be on the left just past the water tower and just before Arbys.
If you need any additional information,
please contact our office at (412) 787-8590
We respect your busy schedule. Be assured that your scheduled appointment is a bond of trust that we will be here to serve you and attend to your needs at the time you have chosen. Ninety percent of the time we will see you within 10 minutes of your scheduled appointment. We ask that you also respect our time. We expect that you will be present for all appointments. If you must change or cancel an appointment we require that you communicate directly with our staff and give two full working days notice, or a cancellation fee will be charged.
|Monday||11:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|We are always closed on the following holidays:|
|New Year's Day||July 4th|
|Good Friday||Labor Day|
Please check with the office to find out when Dr. Silberg will be out for continuing education courses or on vacation.