We provide dental health care of the highest quality and allow each person to choose the highest level of health to which they aspire.Request Appointment
We believe that health and well being is a personal choice that each of us must make for ourselves.
Therefore, our primary aim is to educate and partner with our patients and allow them to choose the care that is consistent with, and respectful of, their individual dental needs, values and beliefs.
It is our desire to help the people we serve achieve a higher level of self-esteem and well being by enhancing and preserving their appearance, comfort and dental function for life.
Our primary aim is to educate and partner with our patients.
- We understand that the referral and treatment process is challenging.
- We understand that no one wants to hear that treatment is needed to solve a problem.
- We understand people’s fears of being pushed into treatment.
- We understand there are concerns about whether the treatment prescribed is really needed and if the treatment outcome will function as intended and last as long as expected.
- We recognize that patients have easy access to information that may or may not be accurate or apply to their unique situation.
We therefore make the following promises to the patients who seek our care. These promises reflect our values and beliefs, and boldly state how we intend to perform on a daily basis.
- We promise to always treat you with dignity and respect.
- We promise to always do and say what is right and what is best for you.
- We promise to never put financial interests ahead of what is right and best for you.
- We promise to facilitate your health care decisions with education, caring and compassion.
- We will never manipulate or pressure you to accept treatment. We will support you to achieve the highest level of health to which you aspire.
- We provide an open and safe office environment that promotes communication and allows you to fully participate in the treatment decision process.
- We promise to keep our education and our technology up to date and will continue to be the leading implant and periodontal practice in the tri-state area.