Start 2016 Off Right
At the dawn of a New Year, millions of Americans resolve to make healthier choices and turn over a new leaf. Here at the Silberg Center for Dental Science, we would like to encourage all of our patients to make 2016 their year to return to dental health. Whether it might be coming in for regular checkups or finally addressing that root canal you have been putting off, we know that making a commitment to dental health will pay off in the long run.
Also, we want you to know that we will do everything in our power to make your dental care experience as pleasant as possible. We want you to feel comfortable, welcome, and safe in our office, which is why we offer conveniences such as in-office sedation. In 2016, make a commitment to keep your teeth healthy, beautiful, and comfortable.
Preventive Care Is Key
Did you know that a staggering 27.6% of adults between the ages of 20 to 44 suffer from untreated dental cavities? If this decay is allowed to stay and grow, it can harbor bacteria that can cause dental abscesses and periodontal disease. Fortunately, you can stop decay in its tracks by focusing on preventive care.
We encourage our patients to come in for a checkup twice a year, and not to put off recommended dental care procedures. Please keep in mind that we offer a range of payment plans to make your experience as convenient as possible. Our dentists are also happy to discuss the basics of oral hygiene and preventive care with you, if you feel like you need additional education. By maintaining healthy teeth, you can keep your body healthy, and fulfill your commitment to a healthier self in 2016.
We have also made a few resolutions of our own. Here are a few of the promises we want to make to our patients:
- We promise to treat each of our patients with the dignity and respect that they deserve.
- We promise to recommend treatment options that are safe and correct for your individual case.
- We promise to facilitate your dental care with education, compassion, and kindness.
- We promise never to pressure you into accepting treatment. We will always support your decisions.
- We promise to provide a safe office environment and to include you in your dental care decisions.
- We promise to maintain our commitment to continuing education and to provide state-of-the-art services for our patients.
We look forward to serving you in 2016. If you know that you are due for an appointment, call us today to set up a dental checkup.